ABOUT MAKANI SANDS
Makani Sands Maui Vacation Rentals is an association of owners offering beachfront condominium vacation rentals on Maui near Ka'anapali. All of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment condominiums are ocean front with unobstructed views to the neighbor islands. Save money by cooking in the fully stocked kitchens and use the 4 oceanfront BBQ grills.
We are centrally located in West Maui, 10 minutes North of Lahaina and 5 minutes south of Kapalua. We re close to shopping, award winning golf courses and restaurants offering every type of cuisine. Makani Sands is only steps away from the Whalers Village on the world famous Ka'anapali Beach, home of the Whale Museum, along with numerous shops, restaurants and art galleries.
- Fabulous Oceanfront Maui Condos
- Snorkel, Swim or Kayak in front of Condominium Rentals
- All of Our Spacious Ocean Front 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Maui Condos Features Roomy Lanais
- Opening to the Ocean for Gorgeous Sunsets and Amazing Whale Watching.
- Each Condo has a Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washers and Dryers in All Units
- Elevator for Easy Access to Second Third Floors
- FREE Parking
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi and many individual amenities
- Get Married with an Oceanfront Wedding Location
- Stay together at one venue for Family Reunions on Maui
- Snorkel, Swim or Kayak right out front!
- Makani Sands right on our own Sandy Beach!
- Makani Sands is your ‘Home away from home’ vacation spot on Maui
- Non Smoking Facility. Smoking allowed only in designated smoking area
- Travel Agent Discounts
- Kama'aina Specials
- Multi Unit Discounts
- Order Gift Baskets
- Military Discounts
Contact us directly for further details
Rental Car Discounts
:: click here to book your baby rentals
Maui Ocean Center
:: click here to visit
"We stayed at Makani Sands for two weeks. Located in Honokowai, Makani Sands is a small condo with around 30 units. All the units are owned and it is not part of a timeshare. The units are spacious, clean and all oceanfront. Each unit has washer, dryer, dishwashers which are great. As it is an older building, it has some quirky touches - louvered windows and a louvered wall in the bedroom but this provides great cross ventilation on those humid days.
The bedroom was always cool which was great. There is a small pool, but the beach is great with resident turtles, eels and other fish. You can also sit and watch the whales.
It is an excellent condo for families and there are many returnees. I would recommend Makani Sands to anyone who wants a laid back vacation."